Boise, ID - 83717
Tailwheel instructor for a Factory-endorsed, Kitfox-specific, mountain-oriented flight school located near Boise Idaho.
1. Type-training preparation for first flight (Builders of Kitfox's)
2. Tailwheel endorsements for buyers and builders of Kitfox's
3. Primary instruction for buyers of new and used Kitfox's
4. Sales demonstration flights
5. Mountain flight training - with periodic multi-day backcountry training tours
A CFI with:
1. TailWheel experience - in multiple backcountry oriented airplanes
2. Tailwheel instructional experience
3. Kitfox experience (preferred)
4. Mountain flying experience
5. Ground instruction/preparation experience - public speaking
9. Self motivated and responsible
$40 starting - $5/hour raise after the 1st summer season - then $5 raise every year thereafter. Performance justified
Low stress work environmentApply for Job
3319 Airport Drive,
Torrance, CA - 90505
Pacific Skies Aviation is a growing flight school operating Cessna 172SP (regular and G1000), 152, 182Turbo RG, and Cirrus model airplanes, for primary to advanced instruction. We also use a super realistic full motion PFC simulator for Private through Commercial training.
Looking for candidates that are interested in becoming a part of our growing operation. Our style of instruction comes from a mixture of Part 141 and 61 curriculum and assists all our CFIs to become standardized. CFIs will be assigned students ranging from single introductory flights to accelerated training that may provide the opportunity to be working up to six days a week if they choose.
We mentor new CFI's so don't be afraid to submit a resume. PSA is now offering free CFII upgrade training and/or signing bonus. Earn your Instrument instructor rating with us for free! Instructors can average 800 hours a year. Super fun environment in the beautiful south bay coastal area of southern California. Starting pay is $30.00 to 40.00 USD per hour depending on your licenses, ratings and experience.
Read our online reviews and tour the website to get an idea of who we are.
We really enjoy mentoring new CFI's so don't be afraid to contact us. We'll help you learn the most effective and personable way to teach your students. We are NOT a pilot mill, so this is fun one-on-one instruction with all different types of people.
Hourly rate $30-40
Possible free CFII training for the right candidate.Apply for Job
4310 Wiley Post Rd #219,
Addison, TX - 75001
We are looking for highly dedicated CFI & CFI; the goals of this job are:
• Provide flight training to student pilots
• Perfom aircraft checkout, proefciency checks, BFR for Pilots
• Assist students with ground training
• Work at different times during the day, this can be early morning or nighttime when required
• Excellent opportunity to enjoy flying, meet great people and achieve your goals
• Email us you me resume firstname.lastname@example.org
• CFI, CFII desired
• Flexible, respectful and professional with customers and other aviation peers
• Goal driven and obsessed with safety & customer satisfaction
• Ability to serve customers in multiple tasks
• Previous experience flying Cessna 172
$40 hr if you have more than 1,000 hours $30 if you have less than 1,000 hrs no commission deducted
• Flexible scheduleApply for Job
• No commission deducted
• Part time available and can work on other places
• Friendly & joyful environment
170 Aviation Way,
Watsonville, CA - 95076
Seeking a CFI or Sport CFI familiar with the Sport Pilot rating. Logged flight time in the P2002 Sierra is a plus. You set your hourly rate.
FAA certificate, experience taking Sport Pilot students through to their checkride.
Apply for Job
2634 Airport Dr #103,
North Las Vegas, NV - 89032
Certified Flight Instructors needed for a rapidly growing part 141 flight school in sunny Las Vegas! Gorgeous weather, highly competitive salary, and awesome NEW equipment G1000 airplanes & Redbird Full Motion Simulator.
In house 135 operations offers direct path for current and qualified CFIs.
We are a fast paced part 141 school specializing in career training. Part 141 or Aviation University experience is a plus, and TAA/Glass cockpit experience is plus. Bonus for CFII, if you don't hold your CFII we offer training. Part 135 and 121 bridge programs available for all CFIs.
$24.5 to $30 per hour
Apply for Job
73-310 U'u Street,
Kailua-Kona, HI - 96740
R44 Tour pilot. Fly Air Tours using the Robinson R44 Helicopter on the island of Kauai. Operations are 7 days per week. www.maunaloahelicoptertours.com Email resume to email@example.com
Applicant must have 400hrs helicopter and be the holder of Commercial Instrument Rotorcraft Helicopter Certificate, and have completed the RHC safety course in the R44 Helicopter. Successful applicants will need to be outgoing, and able to handle duties of cleaning the aircraft, and embrace the role as a tour guide.
Apply for Job
Apply for JobExcellent Opportunity flying a Citation II or SII. Must be based in the vicinity of Orange County, CA at John Wayne Airport.nbsp;Duties and Responsibilities:nbsp;nbsp;
- Perform duties as Pilot/Aircraft Manager
- Miscellaneous responsibilities to be discussed.
Learjet 45 First Officers (type rating not required)Job Category:
Job Posted By:
Click here for details
Apply for Job
Onnbsp;behalf of our client, one of Florida#8217;s largest air charter and aircraftnbsp;management companies, we are recruiting two Learjet 45 First Officers to benbsp;based at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport.
Apply for JobOnnbsp;behalf of our client, a leading aeronautics college, we are recruiting Certifiednbsp;Flying Instructors to be based at their Campus in Tulsa.nbsp;SUMMARY:nbsp;Looking for an exciting career in aviation? Whether you#8217;re looking tonbsp;gain flight hours, build a career or just want to fly, our client is a greatnbsp;place to land!!Our client is a global leader in aviation training and they are lookingnbsp;for great pilots to join their team.nbsp;Our client#8217;s students are the number one priority so you have an
important job... but that doesn#8217;t mean it can#8217;t be fun! Flight Instructors arenbsp;certified flight instructors and as such, will maintain high standards ofnbsp;training, air discipline and personal conduct as they train student pilots innbsp;various courses offered at the Campus. Flight Instructors develop pilots bynbsp;emphasizing safety and risk mitigation during flight operations as theirnbsp;students matriculate through the Professional Pilot Course. In addition, Flightnbsp;Instructors are managers of student training portfolios with essential dutiesand responsibilities listed below.nbsp;RESPONSIBILITIES:nbsp;Flightnbsp;Instructors can provide flight instruction for an FAA-mandated maximum of 8nbsp;hours per day, and are encouraged to use the scheduling system to their
advantage to accomplish this flight time. Flight hours logged each month willnbsp;be used as an evaluation metric and may be a factor in determining promotionnbsp;OTHERnbsp;DUTIES:nbsp;Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain anbsp;comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that arenbsp;required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activitiesnbsp;may change at any time with or without notice.nbsp;SUPERVISORYnbsp;RESPONSIBILITIES:nbsp;This job has no supervisory responsibilities. However, Flight Instructorsnbsp;are assigned at least 4, but up to 6 students, and at a minimum will accomplishnbsp;4 lessons each week for each of their assigned students
- CFInbsp;scheduling and coordinating with students toward their training progress, withnbsp;results at no less than minimum appropriate rates for each studentnbsp;
- Responsible for the management and scheduling of their assigned students; perform flight and ground instruction as assigned by supervisory personnel
- Maintainnbsp;training records, and complete required documentation relating to studentnbsp;training, progress and school operation at the Certified Flight Instructornbsp;(CFI) level
- Maintain anbsp;consistent quality of instruction at not less than the level mandated by thenbsp;school, or by the Federal Aviation Regulations, whichever is to the higher standard
- Attendnbsp;mandatory standardization training and perform Solo Monitor duties whennbsp;required
- Providenbsp;administrative documentation pertinent to student training within prescribednbsp;time limits
- Develop andnbsp;prepare course outlines, study materials, and instructional procedures fornbsp;student enrolled in basic, advanced, or instrument ground school
- Lecture onnbsp;various subjects such as aircraft construction, federal aviation regulations,nbsp;and ratio navigation
- Usingnbsp;synthetic instrument trainers, demonstrate operation of various aircraftnbsp;components and instruments, and techniques for controlling aircraft duringnbsp;maneuvers such as taxiing, takeoff, and landing
- Observenbsp;student#8217;s actions during training flights to ensure assimilation of classroomnbsp;instruction and to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations
- Tests andnbsp;evaluates students#8217; progress, using written and performance tests and oralnbsp;interviews
- Accomplishnbsp;weekly scheduling functions and submit a daily report for Student Progress innbsp;the timelines prescribed by assigned Flight Commander
- Preparenbsp;students for flight evaluations by providing high quality training andnbsp;effective feedback
- Instructornbsp;abilities will be evaluated primarily by the Stage Check pass rates of students
- Flightnbsp;Instructors will be required to accomplish student scheduling and progressnbsp;reporting. The expectation is that the scheduling process should take no longer than one hour to accomplish and student progress reporting should take nonbsp;longer than 10 minutes each day to accomplish
Apply for JobThe Maintenance Test Pilot obtains a detailed knowledge of operating in the AOR airspace. Must be proficient in flying in domestic National Airspace in day, night, NVG and IFR conditions. Maintenance Test Pilot performs routine acceptance test of aircraft following corrective maintenance. Possible overseas rotations required to NATO allied nations in Europe.nbsp;RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance Test Pilot, responsible for all matters pertaining to maintenance operations.
- Ensures maintenance of all aircraft are in compliance set forth by appropriate maintenance manuals, operations directives, FAA compliance directives and contractual readiness rates.
- Functional Check Flights and Ferry Operations (CONUS/OCONUS)
- Able to successfully complete all no-notice flight evaluations and exams in his/her primary aircraft.
- Remains fully qualified in aircraft and perform as a crewmember when necessary.
- Tests aircraft to determine compliance with specification and operational suitability.
- Operates models of test aircraft during engineering flight tests, production acceptance, and flight test support through specifically prescribed tests and maneuvers.
- Coordinates flight operations efforts. Approves cockpit configuration. May conduct demonstration flights with customers, government officials, or other personnel aboard to exhibit aircraft performance, flying qualities and system capabilities.
- Oversee maintenance operations, test fly and trouble shoot, manage maintenance flow
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Apply for Job
Looking for full time Cessna Caravan C208B / Piper Aerostar PA60 pilots to be based near the Canton OH area for nightly cargo flights to / from Canada as well as other on-demand flights. Compensation: Pilots are given a base salary, mileage incentive and overnight/weekend bonuses as well as exclusive access to an employee gym and fitness bonuses. Health, dental and vision benefits are also available to full time pilots upon completion of the 90 day waiting period.
Apply for Job
TRANSAIR -nbsp;Shorts 360 Captains amp; First Officers - Hawaiinbsp;TRANSAIR, a part 135 cargo carrier, is currently looking for Shorts 360 Captains and First officers.When applying, please note the date of your last Shorts 360nbsp;PC in the BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Apply for Job
*** SPARTAN OFFERS HOUSING OPTIONS AND SIGN ON BONUS**
Love to FLY? Looking for an exciting career in aviation? Whether you#8217;re looking to gain flight hours, build a career or just want to fly, Spartan College is a great place to land!! Spartan College is a global leader in aviation training and we are looking for great pilots to join our team.
This is what you#8217;ll do#8230;
#8226; Train students to FLY
#8226; Manage and schedule assigned students for flight and ground instruction
#8226; Create and prepare course outlines, study materials, and other fun stuff
#8226; Talk about aircraft construction, FAA regulations, and ratio navigation
#8226; Prep students for flight evaluations
#8226; So many other cool things#8230;
We#8217;re looking for someone...
#8226; Who is AWESOME
#8226; That wants to be part of a fun crew
#8226; Has a high School education or GED
#8226; Holds an FAA CFI
#8226; CFII/MEI is great if you have that too!
Please don#8217;t apply if#8230;
#8226; You aren#8217;t awesome
#8226; You don#8217;t like to FLY
What we Offer#8230;
#8226; Competitive pay (we pay for all of your work, not just the time you#8217;re in the air)
#8226; Medical, Dental, Vision and so much more (everything from accident coverage to pet insurance!)
#8226; Fast career progression
#8226; Paid Time Off
#8226; Tuition Reimbursement and Education Discounts
#8226; Plenty of flight hours!
#8226; Working for an AWESOME College
#8226; So much more#8230;.
Apply here and to read the full job description https://goo.gl/14FNBH